Saturday, October 5, 2013

Joyland

Hello everyone.  I'm so sorry to have been absent for so long.  Relocating to a new state has taken more time and energy than I had anticipated.  I just recently joined the wonderful Artful Readers Club, which is a reading group for artists.  And already I am falling behind.  I just realized now that there are official blogging dates.  I will catch up.

I did manage to do a sketch of Stephen King based on the title of the book.  I had every intention of doing a painting based on the sketch but I don't know when that will happen.

The rainbow is actually something I saw while driving across the country.  The image was stuck in my head.  We saw it while driving in Montana.  It does not relate to this book.

Yes, I need to do a review of the book too.  I am enjoying it.  I will post that in the next couple of days soon.  Thanks for being patient.


No comments: